Free iPhone hotspot https://iringertether.wordpress.com
1. Create an ad hoc network on your Mac or Pc. Here are the details for Mac. Click on the icon Wifi then on Create a network. Give a name such as « Ad Hoc » and create it.
3. Click on « Advanced » and TCP/IP.
4. Click on TCP/IP and choose « manually » in the IPV4 configuration address instead of « Via DHCP »
5. Put a IPv4 adress such as 192.168.1.2. If this address is already used, replace the last figure by an other. For the submask network, put « 255.255.255.0 ». Click on OK.
6. Go on the iPhone, in the settings, select the network you created and then click on the blue arrow next to the network to access the settings.
7. Click on the Static tab and give a valid IP address such as 192.168.1.3.
8. For the subnet mask, type 255.255.255.0.
9. Click on the Wi-Fi button to validate.
10. 0pen iRinger. Create the event “Tethering123” then activate the HTTP Proxy, an URL appears. If it was activated, disable and activate it again! It’s really important. It might CRASH if your iPhone is in english!!! Put your iPhone in french for this step (The update is coming very soon)
11. Go back on the mac on the ad hoc network details.
12. Click on the proxy tab of the ad hoc network.
13. Click on automatic proxy configuration.
14. For the URL, type the URL which is on the iRinger app.
15. Click on OK and APPLY.
You can access the web !