Free iPhone hotspot https://iringertether.wordpress.com
iPhone to iPad
1. Create an ad hoc network on your Mac or Pc. Here are the details for Mac. For Pc follow the first 4 instructions explained on the tutorial “iPhone to Pc”.
Click on the icon Wifi then on Create a network. Give it a name such as « Ad Hoc » and create it.
3. Click on « Advanced » and TCP/IP.
4. Click on TCP/IP and choose « manually » in the IPV4 configuration address instead of « Via DHCP »
5. Put a IPv4 address such as 192.168.1.2. If this address is already used, replace the last figure by an other. For the submask network, enter « 255.255.255.0 ». Click on OK.
6. Go on the iPhone, in the settings, select the network you created and then click on the blue arrow next to the network to access the settings.
7. Click on the Static tab and give a valid IP address such as 192.168.1.3.
8. For the subnet mask, type 255.255.255.0.
9. Click on the Wi-Fi button to validate.
10. Take the iPad.
11. Choose in the settings the ad hoc network you previously created. Click on the blue arrow to access to details.
12. Click on the Static tab and give a valid IP address such as 192.168.1.4. It has to be different to the iPhone IP address.
13. For the subnet mask, type 255.255.255.0.
14. Now, we can configure the http proxy.
15. Click on manual and for the server, type the IP address given to your iPhone.
16. For the port, put 8888.
17. Click on the Wifi button to validate.
18. Go on iRinger and create the event « Tethering123 », activate the HTTP Proxy. If it was activated, disable and activate it again! It’s really important. If your iPhone is in english, it will CRASH!!! Put your iPhone in French for this step. (The update is coming very soon)
19. You can go on the internet !